Due to continued growth in the practice, we are seeking applications from suitably qualified applicants for a position in our Galway office for an experienced Civil & Structural Engineer.
This is a vibrant young company with a good mix of projects from small scale residential to large scale multi-unit residential, commercial & industrial projects providing a wide range of experience for the successful candidate.
- Design and detailing of various building types including a range of commercial and residential projects.
- Design & specification of wastewater & drainage systems.
- Preparation & submission of planning applications & tender packages.
- Project management of engineering works packages.
- Construction stage monitoring & inspections.
- Honours Degree in Engineering Civil, Structural or Similar.
- Chartered member of Engineers Ireland or progressing towards Chartered Engineer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- A thorough understanding of Building Control Legislation, Building Regulations and industry best practice.
- Be familiar with principles of Sustainable Drainage (SuDS)
- Strong report writing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experienced and proficient in use of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Tedds & structural designer an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and capable of working to deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Valid Driving License and own transport essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company where the successful candidate will be encouraged to take an innovative and strategic approach to the role and will be afforded the autonomy to create opportunities for significant personal and business growth.
Duration: Permanent Full Time
Job Type: Full-time, Immediate Start
Salary: Excellent package available.